Stress less with a range of other loans.
Need cash in a hurry? Whether it’s for an unexpected bill, covering an overdraft or even a weekend getaway, Verve can help.
- Beef up your credit with a share pledge loan: Share pledge loans are backed by money in a savings account for collateral. For instance, if you had $1,000 in savings, you would qualify for a $1,000 share pledge loan, without any credit approval required. With modest interest rates, these loans make borrowing affordable while you continue to keep money in your savings account. Call 800.448.9228 for details and rates.
- Rest assured with a personal line of credit: When you need money fast for unexpected events like car repairs, medical bills or your checkbook was overdrawn, our Kwik Cash open-ended line of credit is the perfect solution. Apply online, or call 800.448.9228 for details.
- Pay for life’s unexpected expenses with a signature/unsecured loan: When you don’t need money for a specific purchase, a signature or unsecured loan may fit the bill. Because a loan like this doesn’t utilize collateral to protect against loan losses, rates are generally a little higher. Members in good standing with Verve and with good credit history are generally able to qualify. Apply online, or call for details at 800.448.9228.
This ‘fine print’ only applies to the third bullet: 90-day to 60-month terms available. The minimum APR is 8.99% which equates to $20.76 per thousand dollars borrowed based on a 60-month term. The maximum APR is 21.49% APR which equates to $27.33 per thousand dollars borrowed based on a 60-month term. All rates are based on credit history and term.
A student loan by Sallie Mae® leaves room to wiggle.
Student loans that leave leftovers.
Verve’s Smart Option Student Loan by Sallie Mae® is perfect for borrowers attending degree-granting institutions. The loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans.
- Competitive fixed and variable interest rates provide choice and flexibility.
- No origination fees and no prepayment penalty.
- Borrow up to 100% of school certified education costs (minimum $1,000).
- Multiple in-school repayment options available.
- Borrower benefits available—like rewards and interest rate reductions.
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers.
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate.
- Get a fast credit result by applying online. It’s quick, easy, and only takes about 15 minutes to apply.
- 24/7 online account management.
To learn more or to apply, get started here.
* We are compensated by Sallie Mae for the referral of Smart Option Student Loan customers.